Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 3: Aesthetics, Design & Branding

http://www.apple.com

On the front page you will see a big slideshow of apples current products with a nice color changing background. Looking through the pages I found that some took longer to appear then others, I'm guessing that might be there server or the size of the content they have on there pages. The three potential problems that I came across was the slow loading of the page, not enough information on products, and over sized images on almost every page. I liked the use of colors that where used and how neat and orderly each product they had was placed on the site, it made it easy to find what you were looking for.


http://www.richsoil.com/raising-chickens.jsp

The website is very simple but with a lot of text, right away your hit with a lot of information. I don't think there's enough graphics or pictures on the site to catch your attention to want to read whats on the page. I'm not to sure who the demographic would be but the upside is it has a lot of information for people to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment